- MAGO commissioned 2.5 MW PETCOKE / COAL power plant at NPL.
- MAGO performing O & M at 4 MW Biomass Based Power plant In Food Park at Punjab.
- MAGO offers fully automatic 100% Biomass Briquette Fired steam Boiler.
- MAGO THERMAL commissioned 2 x 10 TPH, 32 KSC biomass Briquette Fired steam Boiler at Pepsico India, Channo.
- MAGO Thermal retrofitted more than 250 nos of steam boiler in India.
- Mago Thermal has more than 50 running installation on Biomass Briquette, primarily more than 25 nos alone with Pepsico India family.
- Mago Thermal retrofitted 25 TPH D type Oil fired steam Boiler to 100% Petcoke at GYIL, Faridabad.
- Mago Thermal retrofitted 2 X 80 Lac Kcal High Temperature Thermic fluid heater from Coal to 100 % running successfully at Pet Bottle Plant in Haryana
- Mago Thermal developed RFBC system for 100 % Petcoke firing to ensures petcoke fines re-circulation BEST COMBUSTION EFFIECIENCY
Welcome To Mago Thermal
Mago Thermal offers energy efficient steam boilers, power plant solutions and engineering consultancy services to the clients. Owing to our extensive experience and innovative solutions, we have successfully provided turnkey solutions to top industries in India and abroad.
- Pet Coke Fuel Boilers
- Pet Coke Pollution Control Equipment
- Steam Turbines
- Power Plant Equipment
- Boiler Spare Parts And Add-Ons
- Used Boilers & Pressure Parts
TORBED* Biomass and Waste to Energy Technologies to be made available in India.
Following on from the November visit to India led by the British Prime Minister, Rt Hon Theresa May MP, the Torftech Group of the UK and Mago Thermal of India have signed agreements to allow them to work together in India on the establishment of distributed power plant utilising biomass and wastes as fuel. The Torftech Group offers their proprietary TORBED process technologies for converting rice husks, rice straw and other biomass to energy and valuable by-products. Mago Thermal is an established supplier of complete systems to the Indian marketplace utilising their energy conversion plant construction experience.
Chris Dodson OBE DL, Chairman of the Torftech Group, commented “This is an exciting opportunity for the two companies to work together to supply India’s biomass to energy sector. The TORBED technologies allow unique by-products which significantly improve the economics of these plants.”
Naveen Goswami of Mago Thermal stated that “The TORBED process technologies are an ideal fit for the Indian biomass to energy market. This technology transfer between our two companies will enable Mago Thermal to increase focus on delivering the unique power plant solution that give Indian customers a competitive edge on both costing and efficiency”.
*TORBED is a registered trade mark of Mortimer Technology Holdings Ltd