- MAGO Thermal Received EPC Order for 3.5 MW Biomass Based Power plant
- MAGO Thermal Awarded with " Glory OF India" Award by Mr. Santosh Gangwar, Minister of state, Labour & Employment.
- MAGO Thermal Is Going to Participate In International Paper Exhibition " PAPEREX-2019 " in 3rd to 6th Dec 2019 in Delhi.
- MAGO developed In house Technology for RICE Straw Combustion and executing 4 Power plants from 1 MW to 15 MW Steam Pressure up to 98 ata and Steam temp 540 Deg C with same technology.
- MAGO got Repeat Order from NIKITA PAPERS LTD for 40 TPH, 67 ATA Steam Boiler with DUAL COMBUSTION TECHNOLOGIES.
- MAGO got 1 MW EPC Order for Power plant from LIme Chemical Industry
- MAGO got 5 MW EPC Power Plant Order from Paper Mill in western UP.
- MAGO received 50 TPH , 67 ata 515 Deg C Rice Straw fired Steam Boiler Order from Distillery
- MAGO received 6 Orders from various paper mills for FGD Steam Boiler ranging 18 TPH, 24 TPH, 40 TPH, 54 TPH & 100 TPH
- MAGO executing FGD order at Bindal Paer for their 100 TPH steam Boiler
- MAGO Tested their Flue Gas desulphurisation system with SOx output 6 ppm from Sox input 2445 ppm at 31 TPH steam Boiler running at 90 % Petcoke as fuel.
- MAGO commissioned 2.5 MW PETCOKE / COAL power plant at NPL.
- MAGO executing 2.4 MW power plant at shree Badri Kedar Paper, U.P.
- MAGO offers fully automatic 100% Biomass Briquette Fired steam Boiler.
- MAGO THERMAL commissioned 2 x 10 TPH, 32 KSC biomass Briquette Fired steam Boiler at Pepsico India, Channo.
- MAGO Thermal retrofitted more than 350 nos of steam boiler in India.
- Mago Thermal has more than 50 running installation on Biomass Briquette, primarily more than 25 nos alone with Pepsico India family.
- Mago Thermal retrofitted 25 TPH D type Oil fired steam Boiler to 100% Petcoke at GYIL, Faridabad.
- Mago Thermal retrofitted 2 X 80 Lac Kcal High Temperature Thermic fluid heater from Coal to 100 % running successfully at Pet Bottle Plant in Haryana
- Mago Thermal developed RFBC system for 100 % Petcoke firing to ensures petcoke fines re-circulation BEST COMBUSTION EFFIECIENCY
Prof PD Grover is Working as Head Of Design and all Futuristic innovations is getting carried out in his guidance.He is actively engaged in:
- All Thermal Products in MAGO
- AIR Pollution system - Sox- FGD– Dry / Semi Wet / WET
- Nox System
- Heat Pipe
- High efficiency Slop Fired Industrial Boiler system.
- State-Of-the-art technology.
- Cost effective customized solution.
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) system.
- Increased revenue for business.
- 99.9% Sulphur Recovery
- Zero Liquid Discharge
- Low Operation & Maintenance Cost
Welcome To Mago Thermal
Mago Thermal offers energy efficient steam boilers, power plant solutions and engineering consultancy services to the clients. Owing to our extensive experience and innovative solutions, we have successfully provided turnkey solutions to top industries in India and abroad.
- Pet Coke Fuel Boilers
- Pet Coke Pollution Control Equipment
- Steam Turbines
- Power Plant Equipment
- Boiler Spare Parts And Add-Ons
- Used Boilers & Pressure Parts
TORBED* Biomass and Waste to Energy Technologies to be made available in India.
Following on from the November visit to India led by the British Prime Minister, Rt Hon Theresa May MP, the Torftech Group of the UK and Mago Thermal of India have signed agreements to allow them to work together in India on the establishment of distributed power plant utilising biomass and wastes as fuel. The Torftech Group offers their proprietary TORBED process technologies for converting rice husks, rice straw and other biomass to energy and valuable by-products. Mago Thermal is an established supplier of complete systems to the Indian marketplace utilising their energy conversion plant construction experience.
Chris Dodson OBE DL, Chairman of the Torftech Group, commented “This is an exciting opportunity for the two companies to work together to supply India’s biomass to energy sector. The TORBED technologies allow unique by-products which significantly improve the economics of these plants.”
Naveen Goswami of Mago Thermal stated that “The TORBED process technologies are an ideal fit for the Indian biomass to energy market. This technology transfer between our two companies will enable Mago Thermal to increase focus on delivering the unique power plant solution that give Indian customers a competitive edge on both costing and efficiency”.
*TORBED is a registered trade mark of Mortimer Technology Holdings Ltd