Why Mago Thermal For EPC Power Plants?
- Mago Thermal has years of experience in delivering EPC Power Plants across India.
- We provide customized EPC power plants delivering maximum efficiency at lower fuel costs.
- Our EPC Power Plants solutions are cost effective with low capital investment, with shorter payback period.
- Extensive experience in delivering EPC Power Plants operating on varied fuels.
- Co-generation solutions operating on Biomass and Coal.
- Strict quality control in procurement, installation/ construction & operations.
- Our EPC team comprises highly experienced power plant engineers, designers and project managers.
- Adherence to strict timelines through state-of-the-art time management schedules and processes.
- Our EPC solutions saves Operations and Maintenance costs for businesses.
- We offer Flexible & Reliable EPC Power Plant solutions to businesses.
At Mago Thermal, we offer
- Up to 15 MW EPC Power Plants.
- We specialize in Biomass and Coal fired EPC Power Plants.
- Assistance in maintenance and operation of the power plant.
EPC Power Plant Fuel Type
- Rice Husk
- Wood Chips
- Biomass pellets
- Biomass briquette
- Indian coal
- Imported coal
- Natural gas
Industries We Serve
- Rice mills
- Food processing
What Is EPC Power Plant?
EPC stands for Engineering, Procurement and Construction. The basic concept of EPC/Turn-Key Power Plant is that a single contractor takes up the complete responsibility of a designing, procurement, installation and commissioning of the project. The outcome for the EPC Power Plant project is a power generating solution which operates in pre-defined parameters to deliver desired output of steam and electric power. Mago Thermal actively undertakes EPC projects for building efficient power plants for various industries including Rice Millers, Distillers, Sugar Units, Breweries, Food Processing Plants, Plywood, Paper and other industrial units in India.
Benefits of EPC Power Plants?
Considering EPC is a beneficial step for industries trying to set up power plant to meet the energy requirements of their operations.
- Cost Efficiency:EPC Power Plant are cost effective solution for businesses. As the whole project is handled by a single contractor, the costs remains low.
- Time Efficient:On-time project management and procurement is one of the basic pillars of EPC.
- Single Point Responsibility:The most important benefit of EPC is that you are not required to contact and coordinate with multiple contractors and vendors for setting up your power plant. Single point responsibility also facilitates higher levels of efficiency and quality.
- Customization:As the project is handled by a single contractor, from concept to commissioning, it is easier to plan for customization.
- Engineering Risk Management: Risks of Re-Work is eliminated with EPC Power Plant contract.
- Turn-Key Solution: EPC Power Plant is a Turn-key solution for power generation. The setup and other requirements are fulfilled by the EPC Contractor to provide predefined results.
We, at Mago Thermal, undertake EPC power plant projects for industries in Uttar Pradesh (UP), Maharashtra, Haryana, Punjab, Gujrat and other regions across India. For further details on Mago Thermal’s EPC Power Plants, call us or email us at marketing (at) magothermal.com